Print to the Epson printer in coworking using the following steps:
- Run setup.exe and install Epson Remote Print
- Agree to licensing terms, etc.
- The driver will ask for an email address. Use email@example.com
- Install the driver. Configuration is not part of the install process.
- In Applications/Launchpad, open Epson Remote Print Utility
- The utility will ask for an email address. Use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave the access key field blank
- Click Open ‘Add Printer’ then add the registered printer. Make sure to select the ET-16500 (Remote) option.
There is a mobile application printing option, as well.
- Download the ‘Epson iPrint’ application
- Select remove on the top right corner
- Enter the email@example.com email address
- Connect and print