The eFactory member Managed Financial Networks is looking to grow their team with the addition of an Automation & Data Processing Specialist. You’ll get to join a startup team dedicating to supporting financial institutions while flexing your skills when it comes to all things automation. And the best part? The office at The eFactory, of course.
Take a look at the role’s description below and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com to get the ball rolling
Managed Financial Networks is looking for an individual to join our team to work in our credit union data processing department. In this role, you will work with the credit unions we support to provide data processing and automation assistance. In addition, you will support the servers hosting the banking software to include software and firmware updates. Do you have the skills for this job? Here’s what you can expect and what you should know to be successful:
- Oversee daily processing jobs to ensure they are completing successfully and address any errors
- Work with credit unions and vendors to automate new jobs and/or modify existing jobs when necessary
- Ensure server updates are being applied as needed
- Powershell scripting
- Experience and/or knowledge of financial institution operations
- AIX and IBM Power system experience a plus
Expertise in desired skills is not a must, although, we are looking for an individual that displays attention to detail, ability to grow within desired responsibilities, willingness to learn our internal systems, and who works well in a small team environment.
Full-time Salary Position