Week Four: Done
The efactory’s accelerator program moves fast. One week we’re talking accounting and business plans, and the next we’re talking… squirrels. And pizza.
We shook things up in week four and shifted our focus to marketing, social media, and everyone’s least favorite word: content.
Teams heard a presentation from a grown man who recently posed as a parrot online. We talked about squirrels eating waffle fries. There was more than one reference made to a 90’s throwback blog article.
In short, it was another solid week for Cohort 3. Find the full recap below.
- Innovation Bootcamp (Part 2 of 4) with Paul Bateson, Edward Lowe Foundation
- QuickBooks Online for Your Business with Missouri State SBTDC
- Social Media 101 with Kevin Agee, Missouri State University
- Legal Office Hours with Jenni Hargis, The Law Firm of Evans & Dixon
- How to Grow Your Brand Awareness on a Budget with Chris Jarratt, Revel Advertising
- How to Internet as a Small Business with Kyle Drenon, Murney Associates
- Good Morning, Springfield hosted by Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Proliferation Orchestration with Charlie Rosenbury, SELF Interactive
- Let Your Freak Flag Fly with Josh Sullivan, Fried Design Co.
Teams are looking for help as they start to prep for Demo Day. What can you do? Introduce them to your contacts! Send them an encouraging note! Deliver snacks to room 1025!
Easy Access Hunts is looking to connect with landowners who have 30+ acres. Introduce them to landowners you know today.
FiTbyPhase wants to connect with the Latin American community in southwest Missouri. Get in touch with Chad and Maria.
Gracious is looking for connections to churches, seminaries, and the like. Put folks you know in touch with Dan.
SelectSitter wants to know who your favorite social media moms are. Tell them about your favorite Instagram-famous moms, parenting blogs, and podcasts. Bonus points if they’re local or regional! They also want to chat with people who use target Facebook ads to learn more about drilling down to target audiences.
Demo Day is Coming
Demo Day will be here before you know it. Teams are moving fast to have everything ready for their final pitches.
RSVP today for the grand finale on Monday, August 13 at 10:00 a.m. at the efactory.