The eteam is in need of a receptionist! We’re looking for a quick thinking, client loving, calendar managing pro to keep things running smoothly at the front desk. Job duties will include:
- Answering general phone and email inquiries
- Serving as the main point of contact for client requests
- Serving as the main point of contact for work orders
- Serving as the main point of contact for client and staff mail/packages
- Scheduling events/room reservations
- Ensuring room setups happen for scheduled trainings and events
- Serving as the main point of contact for building operations – turning on lights, making coffee, etc.
- Overseeing student workers to help with room resets and daily operations
- Welcoming and directing guests
- Working with campus departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
At least one year of general office experience is preferred. Bonus points if you can craft a killer playlist for the atrium!
Go ahead and start polishing that resume – but don’t take too long. Applications will be accepted through Friday, September 28.
Ready for More?