What We Do
What we do and how we do it.
Inside a former poultry processing plant in downtown Springfield lies something special.
The efactory is an entrepreneurship and business resource center with programs and offerings that assist both large and small businesses. From office space for startups to corporate innovation for major employers, efactory programs facilitate business growth and economic development throughout southwest Missouri. The efactory is proud to be a part of IDEA Commons, Missouri State University's vision and commitment to create an urban innovation park.
Services include: office space, coworking, an accelerator program, mentorship programs, business consulting, corporate innovation, business ownership and management training and leadership and professional development solutions. The efactory offers small business consulting and training through the Missouri Small Business Development Center at MSU and leadership and professional development trainings through the Management Development Institute.
Since opening in 2013, efactory programs have:
- Served over 900 business clients
- Created over 1,500 jobs
- Helped clients secure more than $56 million in capital and equity
- Helped clients secure more than $18 million in research and grant support
- Graduated 17 companies from the accelerator program
- Maintained a full lease occupancy rate with more than 45 client companies and 140 employees
Come see for yourself! We offer tours every Friday at 10 am.