Week Two: Done
Week two has come and gone for Cohort 3. Find a recap of their week below along with ways you can help.
- Innovation Bootcamp (part one of four) with Greg Tucker, Missouri Small Business & Technology Development Center Office
- Three-Part Financial Management Series with Chrystal Irons, Small Business & Technology Development Center
- Running a Good Business with Scott Rogers, CoxHealth
- Technology & Infrastructure with Tom Kish
- Market Research 101 with Jill Mowris, H2R Market Research
- Shark Tank style presentations with investment judges
What You Can Do
There are lots of ways for you to help Cohort 3. Check them out below!
Easy Access Hunts
1. Landowners with 30+ acres who are looking to make additional income via day-long hunting leases
1. Contacts within the Latin American community in southwest Missouri
1. Contacts within seminaries, church planting organizations, denominations and church networks
2. Beta users! Sign up here!
3. Clif Bars
1. New users. Tell the parents you know to sign up today!
2. Additional sitters. Know a babysitter? Make sure they’ve signed up on the app.
Get in Touch
Whether it’s a note of encouragement or an introduction to a great contact, the teams would love to hear from you.
Contact Easy Access Hunts