Cohort 3 is officially three weeks in. They’re drinking the Kool-Aid (it’s actually coffee) and hitting their stride. Their dreams are filled with KPIs and slide decks. Their thoughts are consumed with budgets and business plans. They’re ready for your help.
It’s Your Turn
We’re calling on you to help Cohort 3 grow. Check out how you can help each of the teams below.
Easy Access Hunts is looking for landowners with 30+ acres who are interested in making additional income via hunting leases. Get in touch with the Easy Access team.
FiTbyPhase is looking for connections to the Latin American community in southwest Missouri. Get in touch with Chad and Maria.
Gracious is looking for connections to churches, seminaries, and the like. They’re also looking for beta users! Get in touch with Gracious.
SelectSitter wants your social media love! Check them out on Facebook today. They’re also exploring influencer marketing. Know a great parenting blog or popular mom on Instagram? Drop them a line with your suggestions.
Teams covered a lot of ground this week. Presentations from the following helped round out an already full week of customer interviews and business planning.
- The Nuts & Bolts of HR for Entrepreneurs with Nikki Hutson, Spencer Fane
- How to Build a Brand-Centric Marketing Plan with Megan Buchbinder, Revel Advertising
- HR for Business Owners with Ashley Norgard, Husch Blackwell
- Alumni Perspectives with Amy Blansit, Solely Jolie
- Marketing & Media: Strategic Approaches with Marty Goodnight, Springfield Business Journal
- Brand Strategy, Creation, and Guidelines with Matt Rose and Vanessa Brandt, Marlin
- Tax Reform Update with Joshua Wemple and Debra Horn, BKD, LLP
- What News Is and How to Know if You’re Making It with Greg Holman, Springfield News-Leader
- A Look Inside Google HR with Kyle Ali, Google
- Marketing Basics with Christian Badger, Kraft Heinz
Demo Day is Coming
Demo Day will be here before you know it. Teams are moving fast to have everything ready for their final pitches.
RSVP today for the grand finale on Monday, August 13 at 10:00 a.m. at the efactory.