Check it out

Meet Kim Dixon

Meet Kim Dixon, our Accounting Specialist

Kim Dixon, Accounting Specialist
Kim Dixon, Accounting Specialist at the efactory

Meet Kim Dixon

Internet, meet the newest member of the efactory staff team!

Kim recently join our team as an Accounting Specialist. That means she’ll be busy keeping all the finances and accounting in order here at the efactory.

Kim may be new to the efactory but she’s definitely not new to Missouri State. She previously worked in the Office of Student Engagement and knows all the ins and outs of university life.

We tackled the easier stuff in the official interview and saved the really hard questions for the blog post. Read on to learn more about Kim.

What do you like to do in your free time?

Free time….What’s that?? 🙂 In the rare event this actually happens, my first and foremost passion is hunting. Outside of that, you could find me catching up on one of the many books awaiting on Kindle, or if the weather is great I could be outside working on some landscaping project, or kayaking, or biking. Or trying out new eateries.

If you could have any one super power, what would it be?

I would like to have Samantha Stephens’s magical powers (Bewitched), specifically, I would use it to zap people who are rude! 😄

What are 3 things on your bucket list?

I’m a pretty simple gal, so my bucket list is simple too. My first desire would be to own a plot of land to hunt on…100 acres would be nice…with a log cabin or a pole barn home,  2) to harvest an elk and a bear,  3) to learn how to be a taxidermist.

Which fictional character would you most like to meet in real life?

The Cookie Monster….I can relate to him.  

Work With Us

Want to be part of the efactory team? We’re currently looking for an Operations Assistant to help us with everything from events to maintaining critical coffee supply levels. It’s the perfect gig for Missouri State students!