Apply between Sept. 13 - Oct. 4.
Was your business negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic? It would be hard to answer no to that question for most businesses.
If the answer is yes, you may be eligible for the second round of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) small business grant funding…even if you did receive funds in the first round.
Eligibility and grant funding details for this second round include, but are not limited to:
- Businesses must have existed on or before March 1, 2020, and have a physical location within Greene County.
- Businesses must employ no more than 100 full-time equivalent employees.
- Businesses must be registered with E-Verify if they have W-2 employees.
Click here to learn more or enroll in E-Verify.
- Funding can be used for business expenses related to the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic such as employee wages, mortgage, rent, vendor invoices, utility bills, payroll, and other costs.
- Businesses may apply for a grant of up to $49,999.99.
- Businesses that received a Greene County ARPA small business grant during the first round in 2022 are still eligible to apply but cannot receive more than $49,999.99 total.
- Grants do not need to be repaid.
Need help navigating the process?
If you’re considering applying but want to gain some clarification, schedule a meeting with one of our business consultants. We’re happy to walk you through the application process or answer any questions you may have.
For technical assistance with the online portal, contact Greene County at (417) 799-1563 or email ARPinfo@greenecountymo.gov.