Reach out to get the training you need.
Eligible for Missouri State’s noncredit fee waiver? Don’t let it go to waste.
Increase your business knowledge through professional development training offered by the Missouri SBDC at MSU and the efactory.
You’ll find options like:
- Sept. 26: Transforming Conflict into Positive Outcomes
- Sept. 28: High Performance Supervision
- Oct. 3: Energy Leadership: Mange Your Energy, Not Your Time
- Oct. 10: Dynamic Communication Skills & Strategies
- Oct. 16 – 19: Supervision Boot Camp – Leadership Series
- Oct. 20: Introduction to Grant Writing
- Oct. 25: Emotional Intelligence – The Ingredient for Effective Leaders
- Nov. 7: Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Nov. 8: Conducting Effective Internal Investigations
- Nov. 14: The Talent Trifecta: Recruit, Retain & Grow
- Nov. 15: Excelling as an Administrative Professional
- Nov. 29: Coaching & Mentoring to Accelerate Potential
- Nov. 30- Dec. 1: Successful Project Management
- Dec. 5: The Power of Positive Teams
- Dec. 6: Managing People, Processes & Projects
See one you’re interested in? Contact Tara Horton at TaraHorton@MissouriState.edu to have the course added to My Learning Connection.
This will allow you to use the waiver and receive a 20% discount on the course fees.
This discount and waiver is not available on CareerStep and MindEdge offerings, and cannot be applied retroactively so call before enrolling/paying for a course.