Check it out

Welcome new and returning students to efactory

A new semester brings new faces

We’re so excited to extend a warm welcome to our latest additions, Janelle Joswick, Brayden Seiler and Mia McDermott, along with the familiar faces of Kelsey Boyce and Moses Bovenshcen.

So, what were our students up to this summer?

While the efactory was quiet during the summer months, our students were anything but. Kelsey studied abroad in Spain and mastered her skills as a Spanish minor. She could also be found in Madrid at a Lizzo concert, taking a day trip to the City of Love, Paris, or paragliding on the coast of northern Spain.

Meanwhile, Janelle had a summer experience in New Mexico. She shared her love for the outdoors as a backpacking camp Transportation Coordinator where she led seamless journeys and coordinated transportation for guests.

Moses’ summer began with an internship that exposed him to professional growth. Eventually, he made his way to the great outdoors of Alaska for the remaining month of July. He went on hikes, took the ferry from Juno to Skagway, encountered bears in their natural habitat, climbed mountains, and did all things Alaska. 

Brayden was a hard worker this summer, landscaping for the City of O’Fallon. His summer savings landed him a vacation to Gulf Shores with his friends where he boogie-boarded and enjoyed the sun.

Mia spent her summer as an intern with Sunset Transportation STL. There she learned about the transportation industry and connected with great people. Outside of her internship, she took a trip to Iowa to visit family and enjoyed the activities of her hometown, St. Louis, such as evenings spent at concerts, baseball games, and local restaurants. 

Let's hear from the students themselves

What about the efactory are you looking forward to this year?

Kelsey: I’m transitioning from an Operations Assistant to a Training Assistant, so I’m excited for the change of pace.

Janelle: As a Finance major, I am excited about getting hands-on experience with financial projections.

Moses: The efactory has a great work environment. I am a big believer that people are the ones that make a workplace great, and we are fortunate to be surrounded by a variety of personalities and skill sets.

Brayden: The efactory is a new atmosphere for me. I’m excited to meet new people and gain new experiences. 

Mia: I’m excited to continue growing as a marketer. I know Nicki will be a great mentor to me and set me up for success in the future. I also enjoy the efactory’s environment and the people I get to work with every day.

What is something on your bucket list?

Kelsey: I want to travel to all fifty states. I’ve never been to the West Coast or the New England region, so I have a lot of exploring to do.

Janelle: I would love to climb the tallest peak in New Mexico – Wheeler Peak.

Moses: I want to go to England to watch a soccer game. It’s also my goal in life to have a family.

Brayden: I need to swim with sharks. I’m not sure where, but I will make it happen.

Mia: There are so many places I would love to travel to on my bucket list, but one happens to be Iceland where I could see the northern lights.