Check it out

Welcome Rob Taylor to the team

Meet our new Administrative Assistant, Rob Taylor. He joined us alongside the opening of our new coworking space in Brick. He’s excited to be here, and we’re excited to have another welcoming personality at the face of our office. He’s everything we could ask for in someone who will make the member experience memorable: personable, authentic, supportive, inclusive and resilient. 

Now let’s get to know him a bit better:

What's one goal you have for 2024?

I want to become fluent in Katakana Japanese. I’m nearly done learning Hiragana Japanese and I’d like to be fluent in all Japanese by the end of 2025!

What do you most look forward to in the winter and holiday season?

The nostalgia of being back home around friends and family again while reminiscing on past Christmases.

What's one fun fact about you?

I have a fascination with mallet percussion and can play with four mallets simultaneously. I was in drumline all throughout high school and miss getting to play instruments like the xylophone, Marimba and Vibraphone.

How long have you lived in Springfield and what's your favorite restaurant?

My entire life! It’s hard to pick just one favorite restaurant in the area since there are so many hidden gems, but you can never go wrong with Rama Thai, Jose Locos, or the Sub Shop.