Check it out

Welcome Fatimah Rafique to the team

Our MSU Student Employment team is growing and we couldn’t be more excited! Fatimah Rafique is our newest Administrative Specialist II here at efactory. She’s ready to jump in and help students and staff with all student employment inquiries.

In her short time here, we’ve already seen her go above and beyond; we’re full of confidence that she will continue to help students succeed. Let’s get to know Fatimah a little better.

What’s your favorite thing to do in Springfield?

My favorite thing to do in Springfield is go out to dinner with my family for birthdays, celebrations or festive seasons.

Where did you grow up and what did you study?

I grew up in Punjab, Pakistan. I was doing my Bachelor of Science there when I learned that science was not for me; now I am studying accounting.

What’s one of your bucket list items?

Traveling to new countries like Turkey, Australia, Dubai or maybe India. I’d also like to live in the mountains some time, away from the cities.

What are you most excited about working for efactory?

I’m excited to gain new skills & experiences and make connections with staff & members around efactory!

What do you like to do outside of work?

Outside of work, I like to spend time with my nieces and nephews. I also occasionally enjoy cooking.