The efactory and Missouri State University are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. We will continue to take whatever steps necessary to ensure we are doing our part to keep our community healthy.
We will continue to provide updates below and to communicate with members in real-time. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Serving Business Owners
We know this situation is having and will continue to have major impacts on businesses. Our staff team intends to dedicate all of our resources to helping companies respond. The Missouri SBDC at Missouri State University has created a COVID-19 Resource Center for business owners and is offering no-cost 1:1 consultations with business owners.
What You Can Expect in the Building
- Missouri State University's mask policy states that face masks are required in all common areas at the Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise Center (hallways, The Perch, kitchens, conference rooms, restrooms, etc.).
- Clients and staff establish their own policies for their private offices.
- Disposable masks are available at the front desk inside the Business Suite for visitors who do not have a mask.
- If you cannot wear a mask please contact us and we will work with you and Missouri State University to find a solution.
- Conference rooms have been reconfigured to provide more space per person.
- We recommend no more than the following number of people in each room:
- Nietzel Family Conference Room: 7
- Biz 417 Conference Room: 5
- Frazier Family Conference Room: 5
- BKD Seminar Room: 19
- CoxHealth Innovation Room: 25
- We recommend reserving conference rooms through the Teem mobile or desktop app rather than touching the iPads outside each room. Let us know if you need us to resend your Teem account activation email.
- We suggest leaving conference room doors propped open (NOT building exterior doors) whenever practical.
- Members are encouraged to sanitize items like the table, chairs and door handles before and after using conference rooms.
- The BKD Seminar Room, CoxHealth Innovation Room, and The Perch must be reserved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests are being reviewed on a case-by-case basis to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitation between use.
- Weekly community tours are hosted each Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Weekly tours are currently capped at no more than five participants and registration is required.
- Tour participants are expected to wear face masks and practice physical distancing.
- Other tours may be arranged on a case by case basis by contacting email@example.com.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged for anyone planning to visit the efactory. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- All visitors must be escorted by a client or check in at the front desk inside the business suite.
- We strongly suggest clients host meetings with outside individuals virtually. If you have a guest who must come to the building, please be prepared to greet them at the front door for entry.
- Daily cleaning and sanitation is continuing to happen in the building.
- We have installed hands-free sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- We have increased our supplies of disinfectant spray and wipes for use in public and common areas .
- Sanitize commonly used surfaces and items within your workspace.