The efactory and Missouri State University are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. We will continue to take whatever steps necessary to ensure we are doing our part to keep our community healthy.
We will continue to provide updates below and to communicate with members in real-time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What You Can Expect in the Building
- The building’s exterior doors remain locked.
- Private office members, coworking members, and staff may access the building via access card. Others must make an appointment.
- Conference rooms have been reconfigured to provide more space per person.
- We recommend no more than the following number of people in each room:
- Maya Angelou Conference Room: 3
- Nietzel Family Conference Room: 7
- Biz 417 Conference Room: 5
- Frazier Family Conference Room: 5
- BKD Seminar Room: 19
- CoxHealth Innovation Room: 25
- We recommend reserving conference rooms through the Teem mobile or desktop app rather than touching the iPads outside each room. Let us know if you need us to resend your Teem account activation email.
- We suggest leaving conference room doors propped open (NOT building exterior doors) whenever practical.
- Members are encouraged to sanitize items like the table, chairs and door handles before and after using conference rooms.
- The BKD Seminar Room and CoxHealth Innovation Room must be reserved by emailing email@example.com. Requests are being reviewed on a case-by-case basis to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitation between use.
- The building’s phone rooms remain accessible via access card.
- We recommend no more than one person in a phone room at one time.
- No more than one person should ride in the elevator at one time.
- Our staff team is primarily working remote.
- Members of our team will be in the office in designated blocks of time throughout the week.
- Feel free to contact any of our staff members via email, Slack or phone. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The building’s shared kitchens remain accessible to clients.
- Refill your water bottle using the touchless stations at the water fountains.
- Supplies for making coffee can be found in the business suite kitchen.
- If your office is a heavy coffee drinking office, we encourage you to make an air pot and bring it to your office for the day.
- Air pots should be disinfected between use.
- We have also made a Keurig available in the kitchen off of the atrium for single-cup coffees.
- Delivery personnel have access to the building to drop off mail and packages.
- Incoming and outgoing mail boxes are located at the front desk inside the business suite.
- Our staff is sorting mail periodically throughout the week.
- Free Fridays and weekly tours are temporarily suspended.
- We have moved much of our programming online. Please check our calendar for the most current information or contact email@example.com with questions about specific events or programs.
- We will continue to evaluate when we will resume in-person training programs and events.
- The building is currently closed to walk-in visitors.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see about scheduling an appointment.
- We strongly suggest hosting meetings with outside individuals virtually. If you have a guest who must come to the building, please be prepared to greet them at the front door for entry.
- Daily cleaning and sanitation is continuing to happen in the building.
- We have installed hands-free sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- We have increased our supplies of disinfectant spray and wipes for use in public and common areas .
- Sanitize commonly used surfaces and items within your workspace.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged in the building’s common areas (hallways, The Perch, kitchens, conference rooms, restrooms, etc.).
- Signage can be found throughout the building to reinforce reminders about physical distancing, mask wearing, hand washing and other recommended measures.
- Please respect physical distancing when in the building - we ask that all members and staff leave at least six feet between themselves and others at all times.
- Seating and other furniture has been rearranged to encourage physical distancing in common areas.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing is strongly encouraged.
- All sinks are outfitted with soap, paper towels and sanitizer.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you have had contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19, contact your doctor immediately.
- Vulnerable populations should stay at home as much as possible and avoid social contact to reduce risk of exposure.
- Regardless of current health, telework should be utilized whenever feasible.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, contact a healthcare provider immediately.
- If you, your employees, or any of your visitors to the efactory are diagnosed with COVID-19, notify efactory staff immediately so we can work with local health authorities to respond accordingly.
Expanded Sanitization Products
New hands-free dispensers have been installed throughout the building along with increased supplies of disinfectant and wipes.
Prioritizing Personal Space
We've reduced density in the building's common areas and have reconfigured conference spaces to provide more space per person.
Cleaning standards and capacity limits are reinforced with strategically-placed signage and friendly reminders.
Serving Business Owners
We know this situation is having and will continue to have major impacts on businesses. Our staff team intends to dedicate all of our resources to helping client companies through this time.