APPLY TO BE PART OF EARLY-STAGE BUSINESS BOOT CAMP
SPRING 2023 COHORT (February-April 2023)
Are you an aspiring or current small business owner? Apply for the Early-Stage Business Boot Camp to learn more about important topics impacting your business’s success. During this program attendees will discover best practices, talk through real-life examples, and learn about valuable local resources designed to help small businesses grow. Participants of the program will receive ongoing coaching and mentoring to develop a growth plan and financial budget by the end of the program.
This eight-session, group-based educational program provides entrepreneurs and small business owners with:
- Focused business advising through the Missouri SBDC network
- Access to a regional mentorship network
- Education on various essential business topics
- Impactful tools and resources to help business owners pursue growth, design a growth plan, and develop a comprehensive budget
- $3,000 stipend to be used for transportation, childcare and/or business expenses
Applications will be open until 11:59 pm on 12/31/2022. Participants will be notified by late January 2023.
Eligibility for Spring 2023
- BIPOC or women future or current business owner (recently started or in the idea phase)
- Living in southern Missouri
- Must be able to attend all meetings on Tuesdays from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm at the efactory (starting on February 21, skipping March 14)
- February 21
- February 28
- March 7
- March 21
- March 28
- April 4
- April 11
- April 18
The Early-Stage Business Boot Camp is a program of efactory and Missouri SBDC at MSU. The program is funded by the U.S. Bank Foundation and Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation and is in partnership with Multicultural Business Association, United WE and the Missouri Women’s Council.