America’s Seed Fund Road Tour – Midwest 2023
America’s Seed Fund Road Tour 2023 – Midwest is a national outreach effort connecting entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies to the country’s largest source of early-stage funding – the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Also known as America’s Seed Fund, these programs provide more than $4 billion in funding to support scientific excellence and technological innovation through the investment of federal research funds to build a strong national economy.
Each Road Tour stop, hosted by an America’s Seed Fund FAST Partner, will provide attendees with an opportunity to hear directly from Federal Agencies that administer over 6,000 new funding awards annually and to meet one-on-one with program decision makers.
One-on-One Scheduling, Next Steps:
- Expect an email from Jessica.Foley@sba.gov(opens in new window) beginning the week of June 5 with next steps in the scheduling process.
- Start preparing your QUAD chart. It will be a required part of scheduling the one-on-one meetings.
- A Quad Chart is required for one-on-one meetings. Learn more about what you need here(opens in new window).
Participating SBIR/STTR Agencies
- Department of Commerce – National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Department of Commerce – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Department of Defense – AFWERX (DOD – AFWERX)
- Department of Defense – Joint Science and Technology Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (DOD – JSTO-CBD)
- Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (DOD – MDA)
- Department of Defense – Navy (DOD – Navy)
- Department of Defense – US Special Operations Command (DOD – SOCOM)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Health and Human Services (HHS)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Innovation Agency Partners
- Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)