Intentionally Developing Your People
Successful retention and succession planning requires a development plan for your people. Especially early in someone’s career it is important to have a plan for how they will grow. Many leave this to chance and take a strategy of hope when it comes to skill development. Join us to learn how to take an intentional approach to identifying competencies and a plan to develop them.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
• Understand the principles of rapid skill development
• Learn the process of career mapping
• Recognize the link between generalized knowledge and specific skills
• Take ownership for their own skill development
• Understand how development can lead to greater engagement and retention