Leading Positive Change
Effective leadership is always about creating positive results.
To be successful, organizations must have leaders who anticipate needed change, determine what barriers stand in the way of desired change, and then develop and execute a plan to achieve positive results. This often involves establishing a common vision, overcoming resistance to change and obtaining engagement and commitment from team members.
Topics will include:
- Why most change efforts fail
- How to create a culture for change
- How to effectively management expectations
- How to develop and enable change agents
- How to recognize and effectively deal with passive resisters to change
- The proper pace of change within your organization
- The communication needed for effective change
- A process for change that they can bring back to your team
- The importance of celebrating change