Managing Team Attitudes & Expectations
This seminar examines the team building skills needed to manage and lead in today’s workforce. Emphasis is placed on understanding the intricacies of team development and identifying strategies for forming and maintaining effective teams. Participants will be given the opportunity to practice and assess their skills as a team member and team leader.
- Assess your own skills as a team member/leader
- Create & articulate team direction & vision
- Diagnose team development
- Utilize appropriate intervention techniques
- Manage relationships within the team
- Determine the most effective problem-solving strategies
- Strategies to motivate your team
This seminar features an action learning structure that combines discussions, case studies and activities.