The Power of Positive Teams
Many organizations are feeling pressure due to the increased competition for talent, having fewer people to keep up, and operating in a constant state of change. As a lack of connection deteriorates team culture and engagement, remaining positive and avoiding the doom-and-gloom forecasts can be challenging. Building a positive, people-first culture can help you tell (and create) a different story: that the best is yet to come for your organization.
The Power of Positive Teams workshop will help you build a stronger, more united, and connected team culture fueled by a shared vision and purpose. Heath will use proven principles, shared strategies, and best practices from the Wall Street Journal Bestselling Book by Jon Gordon.
What You’ll Learn:
• Ways to help your team become more cohesive, committed and creative.
• Strategies to maintain optimism through adversity and change.
• Best practices to transform negativity.
• Proven practices to build trust and team chemistry.
• Practical ways to have difficult conversations.
• How to overcome common pitfalls that cause teams to fail.
• Solutions to enhance a team’s creativity, grit, innovation and growth.