Week One: Done
Cohort 3 survived week one! The four companies got settled into their space, pitched to community members on day one, and dug into their business plans with help from the Small Business & Technology Development Center.
We’ve recapped week one below and shared the teams’ greatest needs. Keep up with the cohort on social media with #efactoryaccelerator
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”7″ gal_title=”Accelerator Cohort 3 Week One”]
What They Learned
Teams hit the ground running with a Meet the Founders event Monday evening. They spent the rest of the week diving into the topics below with efactory partners and experts.
- Successful Business Planning & Funding with Sandra Smart, Small Business & Technology Development Center
- Economic Development 101 with Danny Perches, Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce and Springfield Business Development Corp.
- Elevator Pitches, KPIs, and Program Expectations with Rachel Anderson, The efactory
- What to Expect when Working with Legal Counsel with Amanda Tummons, Husch Blackwell
- Government Contracting with Allen Waldo, Missouri PTAC
- Toured the Jordan Valley Innovation Center
How You Can Help
Easy Access Hunts
Easy Access Hunts is looking for connections to landowners who have 30+ acres and are interested in earning additional income through short-term hunting leases.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
FiTbyPhase helps members achieve their health and fitness goals through their personalized pocket coach app. They’re eager to explore marketing strategies and connect with the Latin American community in southwest Missouri.
Contact the team at email@example.com
Gracious makes it easy for pastors to create and organize sermons. Refer the pastors you know to sign up for their beta program.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the app to reserve your next babysitter and tell sitters you know to sign up on the platform.
Additionally, the team is looking for help in the following areas: Facebook advertising, identifying target markets and market size, and LinkedIn promotions.
Contact the team at email@example.com