Eight-week workshop accelerates skills and knowledge on building startups.
Innovative ideas can become big business if you have access to the knowledge and resources to make it happen.
To champion this growth, efactory and the Missouri Small Business Development Center at Missouri State University offer the Early-Stage Business Boot Camp.
It’s a transformative program designed for prospective business owners and entrepreneurs, and it equips participants with business foundations and best practices. Applications for the fall 2023 cohort are being accepted now.
This eight-session educational program, which is designed to lower barriers to entering the startup space, empowers attendees to overcome common business obstacles.
The Early-Stage Business Boot Camp also:
- Highlights access to a no-cost regional mentorship network.
- Provides focused business advising through the Missouri SBDC network.
- Guides participants through developing solid business growth plans and a comprehensive financial budget.
- Showcases impactful tools and resources.
- Offers a $3,000 stipend to be used for transportation, childcare and/or business expenses.
The boot camp is part of Innovate SOMO; and offered at no charge to participants thanks to generous grant funding.